Treat yourself to a Holistic Self Care Retreat for Seasonal Vitality
The festivities will begin with a centering ceremony connecting the 5 Senses.
A rejuvenating practice of Yoga and Meditation will bring clarity to your individual health needs. Soothe your soul as you sip Chai Tea, make a personalized Mandala with a Prosperity Mantra. Integrate your efforts in a deep relaxation accompanied by a Sound Journey to find peace of mind
stimulate your senses ~ calm your mind ~ experience inner harmony
Chenoa has studied Yoga and alternative health for over 25 years. Following this lifestyle since childhood, she has first hand experience on the importance of a well balanced routine. A 500 eryt, Reiki Master Teacher, Sound & Crystal Healer, her expertise will inspire your journey.
Our practice is inspired from the wisdom of Yoga and the companion science, Ayurveda. Chenoa will present these principles in an easy and realistic way to use day to day. From quick daily habits and simple breath techniques to traditional practices and lifestyle changes, These small steps ultimate bring all that your higher self desires. Take charge of your health on all levels, mental, emotional and physical. Integrate the wisdom of these ancient healing arts to inform you of your current needs to maintain daily balance.
> Welcoming Ceremony & Introduction
-As we open our sacred morning we will be led in a meditation to awaken our senses. Settling into the collective energy of joy and tranquility.
> Restore balance with movement and breath work
- Chenoa will share simple sequences that can be practiced at home. A wonderful way to bring relaxation and comfort to the start of this retreat.
> Fall into better health
- From Sleep to what and how you eat... take away simple tips that will serve you through the holiday season
- Chenoa will guide us through a meditation to bring balance to the elements.
> Self Care is Self Love
- Understand the impact and importance of simple health care routines.
> Ayurveda self care practices
- Chenoa will share and guide you in Tongue scraping, Oil pulling and Ayurvedic massage.
> Closing & Questions
You will have a chance to ask questions and join in further discussion
> Relaxation Meditation
- Chenoa will close out the day with a sound bath. Basque in the sounds of the Gong, Crystal Bowls and Bells to bring deep healing and relaxation.