Guarantee seasonal health and wellbeing, join Chenoa, Kristen and Swati for a seasonal reboot. Prepare, reset and rebalance to bring stability and serenity. You will learn how and why aligning to the changing seasons is essential to experience radiant health. Establish simple routines that will ensure your success improving your health and happiness.
Chenoa has studied Yoga and alternative health for over 25 years. Following this lifestyle since childhood, she has first hand experience on the importance of a well balanced routine.
Kristen is a certified Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN). She helps professional women eliminate hot flashes and regain control of their bodies so they feel sexy, empowered, and alive stepping into the next phase of womanhood.
Dr Swati Mhaske
Swati Mhaske is an Ayurveda doctor and owner of Hemaveda Ayurveda LLC in Crystal Lake IL. She specializes in Gut health, Women's health and people with Metabolic disorders.
> Welcoming Ceremony & Introduction
> Restore balance with movement and breath work
- Chenoa will share simple sequences that can be practiced at home. A wonderful way to bring relaxation and comfort to the start of this retreat.
> An elemental approach to Fall health
- Dr. Swati will introduce the basic elements of Ayurvedic for seasonal lifestyles.
> Fall into better sleep
- Kristen will discuss the importance of quality sleep as it relates to hormone balance. She will share simple techniques to help you get better sleep.
- Chenoa will guide us through a meditation to bring balance to the elements.
> 6 tastes and its importance in our diet and lifestyle with Ayurveda
Learn the basic understanding and importance of the 6 tastes according to the Ayurveda wisdom
> Self Care is Self Love
- Kristen will share her favorite recipes and a healthy treat. Gain clarity to setting boundaries; saying 'no'
> Ayurveda self care practices
- Swati will share and guide you in Tongue scraping, Oil pulling, Ayurvedic massage, Ayurvedic Head massage, Foot massage and use of Kansa wand.
> Closing & Questions
You will have a chance to ask questions and join in further discussion
> Relaxation Meditation
- Chenoa will close out the day with a sound bath. Basque in the sounds of the Gong, Crystal Bowls and Bells to bring deep healing and relaxation.